We've just launched our official Glow Lab TikTok account “glowlabnz” (fashionably late, yes), and to celebrate we want you to show us your Glow Lab routine or haul! Make sure to tag #glowlab #getyourglow and #skincareroutine in your TikTok video to be in to win all of THIS! Our top three favourite TikTok's will be selected on the 1st of December! Good luck, and get creative. T&C’s apply.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Glow Lab (EARTHWISE GROUP LIMITED - 2519091) 11 Farmhouse Lane, Saint Johns, Auckland, 1072 , New Zealand (“Promoter”).
- Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
- The Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. An "Eligible Entrant" is an individual who, at the time of entry:
(i) is a resident of Australia or New Zealand aged 16 years or older
(ii) is not an employee of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; and
(iii) is not a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee
- Competition entry opens at time and date specified on the Glow Lab instagram and closes at time and date specified on the Glow Lab Instagram ("Entry Period"). All times and dates are times and dates in Auckland, New Zealand.
- To enter, an Eligible Entrant must have a current TikTok Account and follow the entry instructions in these conditions.
(i) The “Entry Period”
(b) Entry Opens Date: 01/11/2021
(d) Entry Closes Date: 01/12/2021
- All entrants must ensure that their entries are posted on their TikTok accounts during the Entry Period. All entrants must tag #glowlab #getyourglow #skincareroutine when they post their routine or haul video. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
- Three winners will be chosen on the basis of the Glow Lab’s team favoured choice. The winner will be notified by a direct message from Glow Lab through Instagram.
- An Eligible Entrant may enter the Competition as many times as they like within the competition period.
- The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant:
(i) fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Competition to the Promoter's reasonable satisfaction; or
(ii) fails to produce items that, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way; or
(iii) in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering; or
(iv) in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, submits an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Competition Website are the responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
WINNER AND PRIZE
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- Total prize pool value has been specified in the Glow Lab Instagram post outlining the prize pool of the products. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- Each winner will be required to provide the Promoter with details requested by the promoter to redeem their prize before 20/12/2021
INSTAGRAM and TikTok
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Instagram or TikTok.
- By entering the Competition, each entrant releases Instagram and TikTok from any and all liability to the entrant arising in any way from the conduct of the Competition.
- All information provided by a Promotion entrant is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram or TikTok.
- If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
- Entrants' personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer the Competition and publicise its winners and, if an entrant consents, may be used to market its products to the entrant. The personal information of the winner may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the Competition, including the Competition administrator, prize suppliers and deliveries, and to regulatory authorities. Persons may contact the Promoter by post at the address stated in condition 1 to request access to, or corrections of, any of their collected personal information that is held by the Promoter.